American Dealer Group ANNUAL MEETING for 2018
Scheduled for march 8-11, 2018
The American Dealer Group's annual meeting for 2018 will be held at an exclusive private Loew's Ventana Canyon Resort resort in Arizona. Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is designed to appear as If it has been dropped from the desert above and then nestled against the dramatic backdrop of the Catalina Mountains. The perfect blending of environment, nature and luxury makes for a serene jewel in the ever-changing Sonoran Desert. Mountains and architecture glow as one in the crisp air at 3,000 feet, creating a uniquely breathtaking sight at sunrise and sunset.
Conceptualized and built almost 35 years ago, and recently completing a multimillion-dollar renovation, Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is described by Zagat’s as “the best in the West for its spectacular views and beautifully presented America fare, defying all expectations.” The resort truly combines spectacular panoramic views and quiet solitude with the ultimate escape for golf, swimming, spa and some of the finest dining in the southwest.
ADG Golf - Thursday March 8th, 2018
Whether you’re shooting for par or out there just swinging away, Loews two golf courses are just steps from the front lobby. Featuring two Tom Fazio-designed championship 18-hole golf courses, both designed to blend into the Santa Catalina Mountains’ natural features. Weaving through desert cacti and scenic canyons, the courses embody the character of the Sonoran Desert landscape, as well as a unique variety of desert fauna. Members, vendors and their guests are invited to play in our Annual ADG Golf Scramble.
Canyon Course This 6,836-yard, par-72 course winds through the inspiring beauty of Esperaro Canyon and incorporated the massive rock formation known as Whaleback Rock. The par-5 18th hole features a partial island green and a steep, cascading waterfall.
Details are subject to change but our current schedule is as follows: (Last Updated August 11th, 2017)
- Thursday March 8th, 2018
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Golfing Tee Times (Contact Doug Barrett 810-691-6335)
- 6:00 PM- 7:30 PM - Welcome Reception at the "Upper Terrace" (Casual Dress)
- Friday March 9th, 2018
- 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM - Breakfast for all partners & members on the Executive Board Room Patio.
- 8:00 AM - Opening of annual meeting by Larry Fuller, ADG President (Members only)
- 8:30 AM - Vendor Presentations Begin.
- 12 Noon - 2:30 PM Lunch and Learn Session
- 6:00 PM -7:00 PM - Cocktail Reception
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Vendor Appreciation Dinner
- Saturday March 10th, 2018
- 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM- Breakfast on Executive Board Room Patio
- 8:00 AM - 12 Noon - General Meeting
- 12 Noon - 1:00 PM - Lunch on the Executive Patio
- 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM - General Meeting
- Sunday March 11th, 2018
- 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM - Breakfast on Executive Board Room Patio
- 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM General Meeting
*Showcase Presenters please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of your presentation. All Showcase presentations are in front of ADG members only. Projector and microphone is supplied by ADG. Power point presentations, videos, thumb drives and handouts are welcomed. Contact Gene Brett at 215-778-0895 if you have a travel issue impacting arrival.
Platinum Event & Showcase Partner Presenter
Gold Showcase Partner Presenter
Showcase Partner Presenters