American Dealer Group ANNUAL MEETING for 2017
Scheduled for march 10-12, 2017
The American Dealer Groups annual meeting for 2017 will be held at an exclusive private resort in Arizona called The Wigwam. The Wigwam stretches over 440 lushly landscaped acres. Featuring elegantly crafted adobe-and-timber luxury resort provides a rich palette of experiences. From dawn's first blush to the tangerine streaks of the Sonoran Desert sunsets each dat at the Wigwam is awash with endless possibilities.
The Wigwam Resort is located about 15 miles from downtown Phoenix and a 30-minute drive from Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). All activites are at the Wigwam Resort so if you choose not to rent a car it is possible to arrange transportation for airport travel.
The resort has three pools, including a brand-new main pool that features dual waterslides and luxury cabanas. An outdoor plaza features new dining options including an indoor/outdoor bar, loung areas and entertainment venue. The Wigwam includes the Southwest's only 54 holes of championship golf, including two of the state's four courses and with guests's access to five courses including the Arizona Biltmore Country Club. This year ADG will be including a round of golf with our vendor package. Members and vendors interested in booking golf for Thursday March 9th should contact Doug Barret (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-8000-343-4231.
Details are subject to change but our current schedule is as follows: (Last Updated March 6th, 2017)
- Thursday March 9th, 2017
- 9:00am-10:00am Golfing Tee Times - 5 Total (Contact Doug Barrett 810-691-6335)
- 1:00pm-5:00pm - Informal Networking at Red's Bar & Grill (Casual Dress)
- 6:00pm-8:00pm - Welcome Reception at the Wigwam Bar (Casual Dress)
- Friday March 10th, 2017
- 7:45am-8:15am - Breakfast for all partners & members in the Arizona room.
- 8:15am - Opening of annual meeting by Larry Fuller, ADG President (Members only)
- 8:30am - 60 Minute Platinum Presentation by Impression Solutions, Inc.
- 9:30am - 40 Minute Showcase Presentation by Rhin-o-Tuff, brand of Performance Design, LLC
- 10:10am - Break for 20 minutes
- 10:30am - 50 Minute Gold Showcase Presentation by Spiel Associates
- 11:20am - 40 Minute Showcase Presentation by Excel Packaging Systems, Inc.
- Noon-1:00pm - Lunch for all partners & members in the Trellis Garden
- 12:30pm-2:00pm - Returning Partners “lunch & learn” tables open. These former Presenters are here to show support and discuss their new products and ideas. DataBind, Drylam, Lytrod Software, MBM, Southwest and Xante.
- Software, MBM, Southwest and Xante return for this one on one outdoor networking event.
- 2:00pm - 40 Minute Showcase Presentation by CET Color
- 2:40pm - 40 Minute Showcase Presentation by Martin Yale Industries, LLC
- 3:20pm - Break for 15 minutes
- 3:35pm - 40 Minute Showcase Presentation from The Challenge Machinery Company
- 4:15pm - 40 Minute Showcase Presentation by OKI Data Americas, Inc.
- 4:55pm - Quick Daily Wrap Up
- 6:00pm - Cocktail hour for all partners & members at Litchfield’s Patio
- 7:00pm - Vendor Appreciation Night Dinner for all at Litchfield’s
- Saturday March 11th, 2017
- 7:45am-8:15am - Breakfast at Arizona Kitchen
- 8:15am - General Meeting
- 8:30am - Guest Speaker Patrick Henry
- 9:45am - Member Presentation by Doug Barrett
- 10:30am - Break for 15 Minutes
- 10:45am - Member Presentation by Don Hershiser
- 11:30am - Morning Recap
- Noon-1:15pm - Lunch
- 1:15pm - Guest Speaker Tom Williams
- 2:30pm - Member Presentation Chris Halliday
- 3:15pm - Break for 15 minutes
- 3:30pm - Member Presentation Bryan Sachs
- 4:15pm - Discussion and Daily Review
- Sunday March 12th, 2017
- 7:45am-8:15am - Breakfast at Arizona Kitchen
- 8:15am - Recap of Meeting
- 8:30am-11am - Private Group Discussion
- 11am - Meeting Adjourned
*Showcase Presenters please arrive10 minutes before the scheduled start time of your presentation. You will be introduced into the Arizona room. All Showcase presentations are in front of ADG members only. Projector and microphone is supplied by ADG. Power point presentations, videos, thumb drives and handouts are welcomed. Contact Gene Brett at 215-778-0895 if you have a travel issue impacting arrival.
Platinum Event & Showcase Partner Presenter
Impression Solutions Inc.
Columbus, MS. www.impressionsolutions.com ADG Annual Partners Appreciation Night Dinner Sponsor
Gold Showcase Partner Presenter
Spiel Associates, Inc.
Long Island City, NY www.spielassociates.com ADG Partners Appreciation Night Cocktail Hour Sponsor
Showcase Partner Presenters
CET COLOR (Atlanta, GA) www.cetcolor.com
The Challenge Machinery Company (Norton Shores, mi) www.challengemachinery.com
Excel Packaging Systems (Ontario, CA) www.excelpackagingequipment.com
Martin Yale Industries (Wabash, IN) www.martinyale.com
OKI Data Americas, Inc (MT. Laurel, NJ) www.okidata.com/us
Rhin-O-Tuff (Boise, ID) www.Rhin-o-tuff.com
DataBind Corporation (Enfield, CT) www.data-bind.com
DryLam, LLC (Shawnee, KS) www.drylam.com
Lytrod Software (Fairfield, CA) www.Lytrod.com
MBM Corporation (North Charleston, SC) www.mbmcorp.com
Southwest Binding & Laminating (Maryland Heights, MO) www.swbindinglaminating.com
Xante Corporation (Mobile, AL) www.Xante.com