American Dealer Group 2020 ANnual Meeting
Scheduled for march 18-22, 2020
The American Dealer Groups annual meeting for 2020 will be held at an exclusive private resort in Arizona called The Wigwam. The Wigwam stretches over 440 lushly landscaped acres. Featuring elegantly crafted adobe-and-timber luxury resort provides a rich palette of experiences. From dawn's first blush to the tangerine streaks of the Sonoran Desert sunsets each dat at the Wigwam is awash with endless possibilities.
The Wigwam Resort is located about 15 miles from downtown Phoenix and a 30-minute drive from Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). All activites are at the Wigwam Resort so if you choose not to rent a car it is possible to arrange transportation for airport travel.
The resort has three pools, including a brand-new main pool that features dual waterslides and luxury cabanas. An outdoor plaza features new dining options including an indoor/outdoor bar, loung areas and entertainment venue. The Wigwam includes the Southwest's only 54 holes of championship golf, including two of the state's four courses and with guests's access to five courses including the Arizona Biltmore Country Club.
ADG Golf - Thursday, March 19th, 2020
This Arizona treasure was established in the 1920's, a time when golf courses did not get built through dense housing developments, and certainly not with tight, target fairways. At the Wigwam, the golf courses have remained at the top of the list. This jewel of the desert is amoung the Southwest's last remaining golf resorts built for a pure golf experience. Canals, streams and lakes cascade through the journey. The shadows cast on greens and bunkers are from majestic parkland trees, not multi-story resort buildings.
The Wigwam’s three 18-hole championship golf courses offer a diversity that cannot be matched by any other Arizona resort. Here, the golf enthusiast has their pick of not just one or two courses, but three 18-hole courses – 54 holes of championship golf including two courses designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones, Sr. And, each course – The Gold, Blue, and Red – offers a unique challenge that adds spice and variety to one’s stay at this timeless and relaxing retreat. Members and vendors interested in booking golf for Thursday, March 9th should contact Doug Barret (email@example.com) or call 1-800-343-4231. Please note that members and vendors are responsible for costs related to golf for themsleves and their guests.
- Thursday, March 19th - Golf & Welcome Cocktails
- Golfing Tee Times TBA - Contact Doug (810.691.6335)
- 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM - Welcome Cocktails - Courtyard Lawn
- Dinner on your own
- Friday, March 20th - Vendor Appreciation Day
- 7:45 AM - 8:15 AM - Breakfast - Ozanne Room
- 8:15 AM - 8:30 AM - Meeting Opener - Ozanne Room
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM - Vendor Presentations - Ozanne Room
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Lunch & Learn with Vendors - Trellis Garden
- Friday, March 20th - Vendor Appreciation Night
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM - Cocktails - Litchfield's Lawn
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Vender Appreciation Dinnder - Litchfield's Lawn
- Saturday, March 21st - ADG Business
- 7:45 AM - 8:15AM - Working Breakfast - Ozanne Room
- 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM - General Meeting - Ozanne Room
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - Lunch - Trellis Garden
- Sunday, March 22nd - Breakfast & Meeting Wrap Up
- Breakfast is on your own - ADG Vouchers - ADG Business
- 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM - Meeting Wrap Up (Member Presentations) - Ozanne Room
*Showcase Presenters please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of your presentation. All Showcase presentations are in front of ADG members only. Projector and microphone is supplied by ADG. Power point presentations, videos, thumb drives and handouts are welcomed.
Platinum Event & Showcase Partner Presenter
North Andover, MA www.cron-ecrm.com ADG Annual Partners Appreciation Night Dinner Sponsor
Gold Showcase Partner Presenter
Long Beach, CA www.epson.com ADG Friday evening Cocktail Hour Sponsor
Showcase Partner Presenters
Cwt WORKTOOLS USA (Irving, Texas) www.CWTWORKTOOLSUSA.COM
Delphax Solutions (DENVER, NC) www.DELPHAXSOLUTIONS.COM
FuseFX - A Databind corporation (Enfield, CT) www.data-bind.com
Perfecta USA (Indianapolis, in) www.perfecta.com
Plockmatic group (Fishers, ny) www.plockmaticgroup.com
BW INTEGRATED SYSTEMS (ROMEOVILLE, IL) WWW.BWINTEGRATEDSYSTEMS.COM
CET COLOR (ATLANTA, GA) WWW.CETCOLOR.COM
CROSSLINK SUPPLIES (ORLANDO, FL) WWW.CROSSLINKSUPPLIES.COM
GRAPHIC WHIZARD (BURLINGTON, ON) WWW.GRAPHICWHIZARD.COM
MBM CORPORATION (NORTH CHARLESTON, SC) WWW.MBMCORP.COM
POSTMARK USA (SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA) WWW.POSTMARK-USA.COM
SOUTHWEST BINDING (MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MO) WWW.SWBINDINGLAMINATING.COM